Our bankruptcy department works with businesses, entrepreneurs in financial distress, as well as creditors seeking to assert their rights. For businesses and entrepreneurs facing financial distress, we advise clients on available alternatives, including the following:
- Reorganization under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code
- Liquidation under Chapter 7 of the United States Bankruptcy Code
- Corporate restructuring, both in and out of court
- Out-of-court workouts
- Creditor composition and arrangements
- Corporate dissolution
When advising creditors, our bankruptcy attorneys focus on achieving an expeditious result. They are experienced in the following:
- Secure creditor rights
- Preference litigation and analysis
- Fraudulent conveyance law
- Other matters affecting creditor rights
Our bankruptcy lawyers have often been on the cutting edge of bankruptcy law. They frequently appear in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the District of New Jersey.
Contact Kudman Trachten Aloe LLP
We are located in the Empire State Building in midtown Manhattan, and are on-call every day.